 CAD / Development / 9258
Re: Color Definition for Dull Silver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:39:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
- Are there any grey rubber parts?  I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Yes the old style tyres http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=36

Like in set 329 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/329_1>

and
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=132-old definitely came in light
grey.

Like in sets (just listed a few, not all)
331 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/331>
332 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/332>
333 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/333_2>
334 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/334>
335 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/335_2>
371 <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/371_2>

(I've got 333 and 335 myself, and since I like to make LDraw copies
of sets I have, I need the grey rubber color :-)

The link to bricklink also suggest that there were white tyres.
Where did these come from and do we need a white rubber color, too?

Niels