 CAD / Development / 9283
Re: Variants of Wheel Holder Brick (Wa: Rubber Colors Needed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:59:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp wrote:

You mean part 7049 ?

I know the following variants:
(Brick, Bottom, Shafts)
White, Red, Red
White, Clear, Clear
White, Clear, Black
White, Clear, Red
Black, Milkywhite, Red
Black, Clear, Red

Several wheels (spoked and studded, regular and train) are waiting on the PT

Niels

Niels,
There is also a Black, Clear, Clear

Here's a pic of 6 of them (I'm missing the White/Clear/Red)

I have several such variations pictured in my Comparisons gallery on Brickshelf:

Hope that helps,
Clark

Visit my Vintage Parts pages, submissions always welcome: