 CAD / Development / 9259
9258  |  9260
Subject:
Part Renames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:02:08 GMT

A flood of BFC'd part has been submitted to the PT (Thanks John) and I like to
take an opportunity to discuss the renames of some of the parts to more
intuitive names:

30031
Space Handlebars to
Bar Handlebars or just Handlebars with a 0 CATEGORY Bar statement

2654
Boat  2 x  2 Stud to
Tile  2 x  2 Round Curved,  I'm mixed about this one but it definatly needs a
rename.

2625
Boat Bow Plate  6 x  7 to
Wedge  6 x  7 Plate

3145
Tipper End to
Something more descriptive.  I have no idea what a tipper is.

71076
Exhaust Pipe Straight to
Brick  1  x  1  x  1 2/3 Round

4598
Space Seat  3 x  2 to
I'm stumped, any suggestions?

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or comments.

-Orion