 CAD / Development / 9280
Re: Part Renames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:50:53 GMT

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Orion Pobursky wrote:

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or comments.

The Castle Walls (including the newly LDraw one) need to be renamed
to be Panels.

Also, the names for minifig parts (of which there are many) are a great
mystery to me.  E.g.,
Minifig Castle Helmet with Chin-Guard
was recently officialized, but the Tracker also has
Minifig Hat Samurai Helmet
and
Minifig Helmet Conquistador

Is there a FAQ, article, anything that can show me the LDraw standards for
naming of Minifig parts?

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/