 CAD / Development / 7861
Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:09:35 GMT

Thanks for this pointer.  I contacted Koen and he has gaciously donated his
code to the synthesis effort.

The results on his website are stunning.  Going straight to triangles provides
a much more finished looking result.

This will work very well for eveything except for the ribbed hoses.  The
executable looks extremely huge, so I'm hoping I can cut it down to a minimum.

Bendie thing may sound funny, but actually bendable is possibly a better name
than flexible.  Mini-figs are flexible, but not meant to bend.

Kevin

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler writes:

This?

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5513

    Dave!

Yes!  That's the one!

Good to know my memory hasn't *completely* gone soft in my old age...

I suspect your problem was that you were confused by the technical jargon
of "Bend Thingie."  8^)

    Dave!