 CAD / Development / 7854
Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, John Gerlach writes:

Someone posted something similar to this a while back, but I can't find
it...  They were demonstrating rendering (POV-Ray, I think) LEGO flexible
tubing by defining it as a computed collection of triangles - and I can't
find their original post!

Any other 'old timers' out there remember this?  It was probably over two
years ago...  I've tried searching for 'tube' and 'triangle' (and various
permutations), but I just haven't had any luck!

This?

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5513

     Dave!