 CAD / Development / 7317
Re: Self-Certification in parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:10:54 GMT

I agree with Carsten.  I think self certification is contrary to reason the
parts tracker was formed, to put out quality error free parts.  Those of you
out there who work in fields where Quality Assurance is a big deal
understand why self-cert can be viewed a detrimental to the process.

-Orion
(make it billthefish and remove the obvious lettering to reply personally)