 CAD / Development / 9008
Re: "the new way" (was: Re: Self-Certification in parts tracker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:07:01 GMT

A long time ago, in lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
Actually, we're on track this year to release approximately 800 files.
That's as many files as we've ever released, back in 1998 and 1999.

Here are the released file counts, starting from the first 'LCAD
Update'.
[snip]

I remembered this old post, and thought I'd post a followup.  Better late than
never.  Here is a summary of part updates by year

Year   Files  Updates
1997   128     3
1998   806    10
1999   685     6
2000   376     2
2001   224     3
2002   848     6
2003    81     1

So, based on simple file counts, 2002 was the biggest year for parts updates. :)

We're a little behind this year, I've got to get in gear and put out the 2003-02
update.  The PT has been pretty busy lately, so I think 2003-02 will be pretty
good-sized.

Steve