 CAD / Development / 7332
Re: Self-Certification in parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 06:32:14 GMT

I thought about this issue while I was at work and I've decided to reverse
my opinion on the matter.  I feel that self-cert is OK as long as the user
doing it is responsible and feels comfortable doing it.  I probably won't
start self-certifying my parts but if other want to, so be it.

-Orion
(make it billthefish and remove the obvious lettering to reply personally)