 CAD / Development / 7167 (-20)
  Re: BFC codeguide?

(...) Mark asked me in email, which I think I deleted before I replied to him (sorry Mark!), a question about using INVERTNEXT. Here's the question (as best as I remember it), and the answer. Q: Can INVERTNEXT be used multiple times in a file, or is (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC codeguide?

(...) (URL) There's only one meta-statement, 0 BFC. It takes several different keywords/parameters/options. These options are: CERTIFY - use only on the first BFC statement in the file, which must appear before any linetypes 1-5. Indicates the file (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  BFC codeguide?

Does anybody have a code guide that list all the available BFC commands and how they can be used? (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldvdmodeler report

Thanks for the report, I am currently also testing myself and found and fixed five errors allready, namely: 1. Exporting defaulted the working directory to the E:\ drive, which is my Data Partition but for many people non existent or e.g. a cdrom (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  ldvdmodeler report

Roland, Thanks again for contributing this program. Everything that you said works, works. My favorite feature is the real time control of the 3dwindow. I think Editing parts points was easy but I still havent quite masterd joint editing yet. I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?

(...) Actually, I have to say, Mark's been pretty darn patient. :) But thanks for sticking up for me and the parts tracker. Steve (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?

(...) Thanks. When I didn't get any response from the magnet and didn't see it in the tracker I was worried that it didn't get through. What were the problems with it? I also sent in 2560 some time ago and am now submitting a 3647. (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Digging up an old thread (was: The geometry of minifigs)

(...) I have started working on an improved arm part - and agree this will need to use a new number to aboid backward compatibility issues. I'll try and post work-in-progress here when I have something worthy of comment. Chris (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

(...) Great I'm downloading now, It look too hard for me but I'll try it. Great piece of work. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

Roland, On behalf of myself and other AFOL's thanks for writing this program! My first impression is that you spent a lot of time and effort developeing it. No problems to report with the installing on my winxp machine and your example projects look (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

I've decided to put it up regardless of the slow software rendering, hope you all have Video HW acceleration :) Needed information can be found in the same place as the zip with the setup (1.3MB). (URL) you like it and give me lot's of feedback and (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?

(...) Mark, The only files I've seen from you are a couple copies of the magnet, and now an updated 24 tooth gear. I never did anything with the magnet, because I disagreed with the change you made. The 24 tooth gear arrived Monday, I haven't had (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?

(...) Hi Mark, Do NOT attempt to directly submit updated parts using your userid! Do NOT change part number to force submission! This would result in more work for the administrator. May be he would resent you. Do not press him. Nothing urgent. Be (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?

How do I go about submitting upadted versions of officail parts? I have sent a few to parts@ldraw.org, but have yet to see any of them appear on the tracker. Maybe they should have several people in charge of looking over parts submitted to this (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Digging up an old thread (was: The geometry of minifigs)

(...) Note that it's probably not possible to make proper arms that are backwards compatible because of the hand placement on the ends. So we'd need to assign new id numbers to the arms... right? Either that or we break a few thousand files. It may (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker suggestion

(...) Thanks for pointing this out, Jacob. Just don't check the rest of the tracker's pages right away, ok? Steve (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Digging up an old thread (was: The geometry of minifigs)

(...) I would *love* it if someone were to redo the arms and hand with higher accuracy. :) Steve (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Digging up an old thread (was: The geometry of minifigs)

(...) I have had thougt about this and I also think this is worth to be taken over. But I don't have time to realize this. If no one has a something against this you could make realistic arm parts. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker suggestion

(...) The HTML coding is not quite perfect. Take a look at (URL) get an idea about the problems. Jacob (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Digging up an old thread (was: The geometry of minifigs)

(...) Considering the accuracy to which the torso and arm parts are modeled... is it possible at all to do realistic poses (like an ABS minifig) without nasty gaps and collisions? I've had trouble doing this before, but only just realized how bad it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact