 CAD / Development / 7163
7162  |  7164
Subject:
ldvdmodeler report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:13:43 GMT

Roland,

      Thanks again for contributing this program.  Everything that you said
works, works.  My favorite feature is the real time control of the 3dwindow.
I think Editing  parts points was easy but I still havent quite masterd
joint editing  yet.

I noticed these problems on my machine but I'm not sure if their bugs or not.

Only one instace of ldvd can be running.

The program asks me if I want to save curent project even if I just saved.

ldvd window when expanded doesnt fill my whole screen.

Sometimes 3dwindow doesnt display the entire part.

As you mentioned animation preview is slow when not on outline mode

Featur request:

Automated joint control so the user doesent have to manualy adjust joints

single file export to pov-ray.

Import export of other 3dformats and or animation.

mpd file import where each submodile is automaticaly added to project parts

HTH
Chris