 CAD / Development / 7162
Re: Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:28:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Damien Guichard wrote:

Do NOT attempt to directly submit updated parts using your userid! Do NOT
change part number to force submission! This would result in more work for
the administrator. May be he would resent you. Do not press him. Nothing
urgent. Be more patient. Steve Bliss have been very busy.

Actually, I have to say, Mark's been pretty darn patient. :)  But thanks
for sticking up for me and the parts tracker.

Steve