 CAD / Development / 7155
Re: Problems submitting upadeted versions of official parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:18:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Mark Kennedy writes:
How do I go about submitting upadted versions of officail parts? I have sent a
few to parts@ldraw.org, but have yet to see any of them appear on the tracker.
Maybe they should have several people in charge of looking over parts submitted
to this email address?

Hi Mark,

Do NOT attempt to directly submit updated parts using your userid! Do NOT
change part number to force submission! This would result in more work for
the administrator. May be he would resent you. Do not press him. Nothing
urgent. Be more patient. Steve Bliss have been very busy.
As part update 2002-02 is now released your parts may appear soon.
If not then gently restart your initial submission to parts@ldraw.org.
Possibly use another email contact address if Steve gave you one.

Anyway, never violate any submission policy. This would only result in more
conflicts.

Regards,

Damien