 CAD / Development / 7167
Re: BFC codeguide?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:

INVERTNEXT - use only before a subfile reference (linetype 1).  Causes
the following subfile to have its facing inverted.

(sorry Mark!), a question about using INVERTNEXT.  Here's the question
(as best as I remember it), and the answer.

Q: Can INVERTNEXT be used multiple times in a file, or is there an
easier way to mark a number of subfile references in a file?

Yes.  No.

There was discussion of whether INVERT should affect a single line or be
more like an ON/OFF setting.  We went with the single line because it's
somewhat slightly easier on the rendering program, and authors won't set
the INVERT flag somewhere in their file, and then forget about it.

A good function for a part file editing program would be a button that
would insert/remove INVERTNEXT from the current line. :)

Steve