 CAD / Development / 7166
Re: BFC codeguide?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 15:13:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Mark Kennedy wrote:

Does anybody have a code guide that list all the available BFC commands and how
they can be used?

<http://www.geocities.com/partsref/bfc/bfcspecv4.txt>

There's only one meta-statement, 0 BFC.  It takes several different
keywords/parameters/options.  These options are:

CERTIFY - use only on the first BFC statement in the file, which must
appear before any linetypes 1-5.  Indicates the file is BFC compliant.

NOCERTIFY - same as CERTIFY, except it indicates the file is *not* BFC
compliant.

CW - all following polygons have clockwise winding.  Generally only used
on the initial BFC CERTIFY line.

CCW - all following polygons have counter-clockwise (aka anti-clockwise)
winding.  Generally only used on the initial BFC CERTIFY line.

NOCLIP - used to temporarily turn off BFC processing.  Used around
patterns, and any polygon whose front and back are both visible (which
generally should not happen).

CLIP - turns BFC processing back on after a NOCLIP.

INVERTNEXT - use only before a subfile reference (linetype 1).  Causes
the following subfile to have its facing inverted.

HTH,
Steve