 CAD / Development / 7040
Re: Self-Certifications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:58:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Carsten Schmitz wrote:

There won't be any throughput when nobody is reviewing any parts... and it
seems that most 'reviewers' dont review too much. At least the pile of parts
is getting bigger and bigger. At the moment I am feeling on a lost stand
regarding this.

It seems to go in waves.  Sometimes there won't be any activity for
awhile, and sometimes we'll see a lot of postings in a day or few.

I'm guessing part of the current lull is I'm falling behind in admin
reviews.  I hope to get more caught up soon.

Steve