 CAD / Development / 5749
Re: someone mention my name?... (was "Re: Rubber Black")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
Also, I'm unsure about using color 256 for the tyres
in the shortcut files.  There was some discussion around
using that color, but I don't think there was any clear
acceptance of it as an official "matte black".

Should I change these to "0" for black? :-\

Or we (that's an inclusive we, not just Paul, Steve, and Franklin)
should make a decision on what we want to do with "rubber black".

Eh?  Who, me?  Or, another Franklin?  Just wondering...
To the best of my recollection, none of the pieces I've encoded
as DAT files have been rubber or included any rubber parts.

Yeah, you.  I included you in because you'd been making comments about
Paul's new parts, so you were 'in the vicinity'.

BTW, every time I type your name, I have to restrain myself from calling
you Frank.  That's something I wouldn't have even thought of, if you hadn't
put it in your sig. ;)

Steve