 CAD / Development / 5193
Re: "Needs Work"- Needs Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 02:59:14 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:G0sn7p.M08@lugnet.com...
There is someting else I like to say about maintaning part quality, (and I
hope I do not hurt anyone's feelings doing so) I get the impression that in
the past not all voters have judged parts carefully, and failed (or ignored)
to see errors that are visable when you examine a part closly from other
angles than the standard view. The strange thing was that all those parts
simply made it through the votes. In fact, this made me giving up vote
participation. It didn't seem to be worth all the trouble I've put into it.

You are absolutely right, the voting process rarely turns away files.  That's
why I want to stop having part-votes, and implement a process of peer-review.

This sounds like an interesting idea. I'd like to hear more.

Adam