 CAD / Development / 5163
5162  |  5164
Subject:
Fanzine- CAD Page? (was Re: "Needs Work"- Needs Work)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 21:29:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter wrote:

Is there a way we could put these parts on a html "page" somewhere for • current
parts authors to offer to fix them?

Hmm.  I've been thinking about various things that need attention in the
parts library, and how those things could be publicized.  A "Things You
Could Do" page might be a good thing.  Then again, it could easily turn
into an ever-growing laundry list...

A feature of the fan-zine CAD page perhaps?
If anyone was willing to write one?

Other, items could include:

  Tool reviews and comparisons.
  How to - tutorials...
  MOC's in the CAD system- (Although I supsect most of the artwork for models
will be L-Drawn  anyway :-)) )
  Bug-Fix announcments.
  Tool anouncments.
  How to authour parts
  Progress Reports on TNG (ie Artemies) type tools..

Essentialy anything rleated to CAD and Lego(R).
Unless of course that is what ldraw.org is for....

Alex (with the Fan-Zine AE hat on)
(With this message I would prefer an e-mail response as well,if possible)
Steve