 CAD / Development / 5178
Re: "Needs Work"- Needs Work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:43:23 GMT

Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall that a part ever was
rejected as a result of a vote, ever since I've joined Lugnet and his
predecessor (the Lcad-list, wasn't it)

  IIRC, several parts were rejected in one of the votes but that was the
only time. Don't you remember the endless discussion about people being
allowed to model parts that they don't have ?

Leonardo