 CAD / Development / 3928
Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 16:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'm referring to www.x.com but I'm not sure what you mean by "normal"
bank. :-) I got checks printed by them with my name on them, I can go to
a local ATM and use the debit card to get money out of the account, just
like any other checking account. X just has some extra features. Very
very handy extra features. It's a normal bank on steroids.

Ok, well I guess it was better phrased 'traditional bank,' and I was referring
to a building with a foundation, four walls, and people who work inside.  One
that has a canopy you can drive under and press buttons. :)  I guess internet-
based banks are gaining popularity more quickly than I thought :)

Well, if the group is to get an account to handle funds which come from this
CD project and from other projects, we should decide with a vote on how those
funds will be used, who has access to them, etc.  So it is handled responsibly
and not abused.  Can groups get accounts there and register under a group
name?  That would be ideal, so it appears that no one person has use of the
account.  Ideas...comments...

-Tim