 CAD / Development / 3916
Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 05:05:33 GMT

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:35:58 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Look, my point is just this: before 1800 is shelled out, make sure that
you have some reasonable expectation of recovering all or most of it.
I'll gladly put up a hundred bucks to make this happen, with no
expectation of getting anything other than one CD back, but only if the
homework is done. Again, 650 CDs is a large number for a community this
size to absorb.

And DEFINITELY nix the full-color pouch or whatever it was.  Full
color anything is too expensive for something like this.  Let the
programs and the dat files wow people - don't depend on a few pretty
pictures on a pouch they'll probably throw away.  Print up several
large versions to have on display and go with a two color pouch.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?