 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6352
Re: Help with Patterns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:36:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Cobbs wrote:

First of all, as far as I know, a T-junction in a triangle or quad can always
be removed by the addition of one triangle.

[SNIP-SNAP]

Travis,

this is a fine explanation! How about uploading a more formal version to the
tutorial page http://www.ldraw.org/Article58.html#authoring or the specs
http://www.ldraw.org/Article512.html?

w.