 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6345
Re: Help with Patterns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

So how do I get Quad2Dat files back to a .dat file?  Is there a reversal switch?

Use .dat option of "Save as" in Quad2Dat...

Philo

Thanks, Things are slowly working themselves out as I get to know some new
programs - and how to identify errors that come up and such.  Hopefully, I'll be
ready to submit an initial 3069bpx28.dat soon.  Quad2Dat has become really
helpful.

Ben