 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6348
Re: Help with Patterns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 03:49:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Benjamin Lyttle wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Benjamin Lyttle wrote:

Hi Ben,

you should also aviod or bring down the number of T-junctions
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6086&t=i&v=a to a minimum.

Bye, w.

So I'm sitting here staring at my part and all of the quads I've used to make it
up wondering, how do I minimize T-junctions?  Are there primatives that can
replace the quads/ triangles?  I have a LOT of T-junctions in what I've made up
so far.  I'm still getting my head around Quad2dat.  Suggestions?!?

Ok so for reference I'm going to try to link you to brickshelf where I've
uploaded an MLcad screenshot

This is where I'm at - I did actually notice the 'holes' talked about in the
article when moving the image around in Mlcad.

hope this works -