 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 588
Re: Datsville Construcrtions Steam Roller)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:59:58 GMT

I'm slowly building a mine truck to go with one of those front end
loaders...the truck is 16 studs wide x 32 studs long and uses the wheels
from 5571.  If someone has built a front end loader that scale, and if I
LDraw the mine truck, maybe we could make some cool scenes?
--Bram

Odd.  I was going to build a rock quarry/strip mine/construction
yard/landfill and let other people stock it.  Now, though, with Jonathan and
others building public works, I probably won't.  Unless, of course, nobody
else wants to do it....:)

Brian (bbq) Sauls