 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 567
Re: Datsville Construcrtions Steam Roller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:03:39 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> writes:

Here is the first vechicle for datsville constructions.
I am also going to make (unless they have already been done)
a front end loader [...]

I already have a front end loader that I can donate to Datsville if you
think it fits in.  Here are two images of it:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/loader/loader-1.jpg
    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/loader/loader-2.jpg

As you can see, this is a really large and powerful vehicle.  The bucket
can be lifted and tilted, and the vehicle is steerable.

The bucket/scoop is only a draft of the real part, I'm afraid.  But all
the other parts on it are official.

Fredrik