 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 579
Re: Datsville Construcrtions Steam Roller)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:30:52 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:
That seems a good upper bound. Front end loaders come in all sizes,
from tiny buckets that can't hold much more than a wheel barrow mounted
on bobcats and kubotas, through tractor mounted ones on up to monster
mining ones that are too big to fit on any low loader and can fill a
normal dump truck to overflowing with one scoop.

I'm slowly building a mine truck to go with one of those front end
loaders...the truck is 16 studs wide x 32 studs long and uses the wheels
from 5571.  If someone has built a front end loader that scale, and if I
LDraw the mine truck, maybe we could make some cool scenes?
--Bram