 CAD / 9486
Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jason S. Mantor writes:
The maxscripts should run under 3DS so people who have that could use
them too.  Anyone interested in a collaborative effort ?
                                   -JSM

If the other translators (3DWin, MAX2DAT, STL2DAT) wind up as dead ends, I
would definitely be interested. What do you have so far? The major hang ups for
the other two are edge lines and primitives. What do your converted parts look
like?

Darrell