 CAD / 9479
Re: Converting AutoCAD/3D Studio/etc. to .dat with 3DWin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:05:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Darrell Urbien writes:
I've tried STL2DAT, but haven't had great success with it.

Have you tried MAX2DAT at all?

3DWin primarily is it allows me to go from .dat to .dxf (AutoCAD).

Have you tried DAT2DXF for this?

The reason I posted the original message is I was excited to go the other >way (.dxf to .dat).

I too would like a 2 way program as using 2 different progs is time
consuming and inaccurate.  (Hmm... sounds like a project I could work on)

-Orion