 CAD / 5936
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 06:34:47 GMT

Hey, I did not write this! I did not sent a reply to these messages!

Jaco van der Molen wrote:

<this nyme is being used because I was once again banned, complain to
my ISP if you like, however that's only likely to result in me using a
proxy server, something my ISP has no control over.  I'm gonna speak
my piece, whether anyone likes it or not.>

On Fri, 25 May 2001 04:33:34 GMT, "Santosh Bhat" <santob@ihug.com.au>