 CAD / 477
Re: Update on Virtual Plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 00:26:26 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
Just a quick note.  I made a few updates and additions to my plans for a
large-ish space ship.  I'm posting this to lugnet.cad, because I haven't
actually built anything yet!

Anyway, it's at
<http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/br/spaceshipbr.html>
if you want to take a look.

Though i've been there before, this is a great set of modular plans. The
engine room reminds me of Star Trek sort of (can't explain why). When
completed, this should look it belongs in Futuron.

-Tom McD.