 CAD / 508
Re: Update on Virtual Plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:44:54 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
I made a couple of quick additions to the Spaceship BR pages.  I added a
page for the Personnel Transmat Station, and I uploaded a zip containing
all the source DAT files.  And I changed the start page.

See <http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/br> for links to
the new stuff.

excellent!
i'm going to take a peek at the engine room as a pov file!

..jg