 CAD / 507
Re: Update on Virtual Plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:41:05 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
Just a quick note.  I made a few updates and additions to my plans for a
large-ish space ship.  I'm posting this to lugnet.cad, because I haven't
actually built anything yet!

Anyway, it's at
<http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/br/spaceshipbr.html>
if you want to take a look.

it looks like i'm jumping in late here, steve, but this is turning an already
very cool project into something quite awesome.
your attention to detail is quite impressive.  personally i like the way we are
being introduced to parts of the ship bit by bit.
didn't your pages used to have .dat files for the separate sections?
keep it up!

..jg