 CAD / 4072
Re: NT-specific bug in v0.6 found and fixed: v0.6.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 03:31:11 GMT

"Coby Bassett" <coby@exo.com> wrote in message news:Fww003.1tz@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
   Here is my information:

   Vendor:  Microsoft Corporation
   Renderer:  GDI Generic
   Version:  1.1.0

   I don't know if I have a full or mini driver, it is probably just • whatever
is shipped with NT 4. (How can I find out?)

   Thanks for the response; Let me know if there is any other information • I
can give you about my setup to help solve the problem.

That's the standard Software driver which ships with Windows NT, yes.  It is
the full driver.  I thought perhaps you might be trying to use one of the
game-specific mini-gl drivers that certain hardware manufacturers have
produced.  The problem is definitely with LDView, though, not the OpenGL
driver.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)