 CAD / 4064
Re: NT-specific bug in v0.6 found and fixed: v0.6.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
I discovered a bug in v0.6 in my registry handling routines which caused
settings to not get saved in Windows NT 4.0 (probably Windows 2000 as well).
I corrected this one bug and posted v0.6.1 on the same pages listed below.
If you use the program in Windows NT, you will most likely want to download
the updated version.  If you only run in 95 or 98, there is no reason to
update.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)

   I am using NT and am still having some problems with the latest versions of
LDView. I just tried 0.6.1 but had no luck. Versions 0.5 and 0.5.1 worked fine
for me, but with the newer versions I either get a window filled with garbled
colors (no indication of any loaded model) or just a black screen. When I try
going to full-screen mode, I get a bizarre mixture of all of my open windows
along with what look like small contact sheets showing each window's buttons,
icons, and other graphics. Wacky!

   Looking forward to the next version, using 0.5.1 until then (which is still
great!).