 CAD / 4045
4044  |  4046
Subject:
LDView (formerly L3DView) v0.6 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:09:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK, I decided to go with LDView as the new name for L3DView.  It sounded
good to me, and it is very similar to the old name.

This new version (v0.6) has a bunch of other changes in addition to being
renamed.  I added a number of options, and fixed a few things.  Since the
web server that I had the site on before is currently not responded, I have
mirrored the site to my RoadRunner account.  You should be able to find the
new version at either of the following locations:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/
OR
http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~tcobbs/LDView/
(This site doesn't appear to be responding at the moment.  Note also that
since I cannot access the site, I cannot verify that my updates were made
properly.)

Note that the URL has changed to reflect the change in name.  The old URL
should continue to work (for awhile at least).

Let me know what you think.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)