 CAD / 4058
Re: NT-specific bug in v0.6 found and fixed: v0.6.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:06:37 GMT

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I discovered a bug in v0.6 in my registry handling routines which caused
settings to not get saved in Windows NT 4.0 (probably Windows 2000 as well).
I corrected this one bug and posted v0.6.1 on the same pages listed below.
If you use the program in Windows NT, you will most likely want to download
the updated version.  If you only run in 95 or 98, there is no reason to
update.

Actually it happened to me, On NT 4.0, Version 0.6 didn't even show any model I
selected. But Now it Works Again.

See ya

Rui Martins