 CAD / 4057
4056  |  4058
Subject:
NT-specific bug in v0.6 found and fixed: v0.6.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:24:22 GMT

I discovered a bug in v0.6 in my registry handling routines which caused
settings to not get saved in Windows NT 4.0 (probably Windows 2000 as well).
I corrected this one bug and posted v0.6.1 on the same pages listed below.
If you use the program in Windows NT, you will most likely want to download
the updated version.  If you only run in 95 or 98, there is no reason to
update.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message
OK, I decided to go with LDView as the new name for L3DView.  It sounded
good to me, and it is very similar to the old name.

This new version (v0.6) has a bunch of other changes in addition to being
renamed.  I added a number of options, and fixed a few things.  Since the
web server that I had the site on before is currently not responded, I • have
mirrored the site to my RoadRunner account.  You should be able to find • the
new version at either of the following locations:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/
OR
http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~tcobbs/LDView/
(This site doesn't appear to be responding at the moment.  Note also that
since I cannot access the site, I cannot verify that my updates were made
properly.)

Note that the URL has changed to reflect the change in name.  The old URL
should continue to work (for awhile at least).

Let me know what you think.