 CAD / 4068
Re: NT-specific bug in v0.6 found and fixed: v0.6.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:31:34 GMT

Does the menu show up?  If so, could you give me the information shown by
the first three options of the Help->OpenGL Driver Info submenu (Vender,
Renderer, Version)?  Do you have a full OpenGL driver installed, or a MiniGL
driver?  If you have a MiniGL driver, I probably just added code which
accesses functionality not present in the MiniGL driver.  If you have a full
driver, I'm not sure what is up.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)

Coby Bassett <coby@exo.com> wrote in message news:FwvIn1.4Ct@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
I discovered a bug in v0.6 in my registry handling routines which caused
settings to not get saved in Windows NT 4.0 (probably Windows 2000 as • well).
I corrected this one bug and posted v0.6.1 on the same pages listed • below.
If you use the program in Windows NT, you will most likely want to • download
the updated version.  If you only run in 95 or 98, there is no reason to
update.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)

   I am using NT and am still having some problems with the latest • versions of
LDView. I just tried 0.6.1 but had no luck. Versions 0.5 and 0.5.1 worked • fine
for me, but with the newer versions I either get a window filled with • garbled
colors (no indication of any loaded model) or just a black screen. When I • try
going to full-screen mode, I get a bizarre mixture of all of my open • windows
along with what look like small contact sheets showing each window's • buttons,
icons, and other graphics. Wacky!

   Looking forward to the next version, using 0.5.1 until then (which is • still
great!).