 CAD / 4070
Re: NT-specific bug in v0.6 found and fixed: v0.6.1 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
Does the menu show up?  If so, could you give me the information shown by
the first three options of the Help->OpenGL Driver Info submenu (Vender,
Renderer, Version)?  Do you have a full OpenGL driver installed, or a MiniGL
driver?  If you have a MiniGL driver, I probably just added code which
accesses functionality not present in the MiniGL driver.  If you have a full
driver, I'm not sure what is up.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)

   (Aah, I didn't even notice that you had put that menu item in there.
Clever!)

   Here is my information:

   Vendor:  Microsoft Corporation
   Renderer:  GDI Generic
   Version:  1.1.0

   I don't know if I have a full or mini driver, it is probably just whatever
is shipped with NT 4. (How can I find out?)

   Thanks for the response; Let me know if there is any other information I
can give you about my setup to help solve the problem.