 CAD / 16916
Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 01:57:01 GMT

--snip--

The what now?  Which sets would these be?  Because the only purple parts I've
seen of late are from four of the new Toy Story sets, and one of the two new
Space Police 3 sets.  And those parts are definitely dark-purple like the Knight
Bus sets.

Yeah that would be me speculating on things I haven't read properly... Please
ignore.

Tim