 CAD / 16898
Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 04:20:34 GMT

Thanks for the heads up Tim.  Looks like that is a list of the colors that are
currently in production; as it is almost 100 colors short of the complete
historical list.  Also, they seem to match closest to the colors found in the
instruction manuals that TLG releases.

I'll check the list tomorrow against LDconfig for colors that might not be in
LDconfig.

Good stuff.

Thanks,
Scott