 CAD / 16918
Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:10:20 GMT

For those capable of updating LDConfig, please add/change these LEGO colors to
these existing colors:

221 Bright Purple
No match.  The correct color to match to already has an entry, that may also be
correct in some capacity.  Someone will need to go through all of the pinks /
purples to determine the best match.  Knowing the year range a color was
produced would be the best help.

294 Phosphorous Green
0                              // LEGOID 50 - Phosphoresent White
0 !COLOUR Glow_In_Dark_Trans CODE 294
0                              // LEGOID 294 - Phosphorous Green
0 !COLOUR Glow_In_Dark_Opaque CODE 21

312 Medium Nougat
No match.  The correct color to match to already has an entry, that may also be
correct in some capacity.  Someone will need to go through all of the tans /
browns to determine the best match.  Knowing the year range a color was produced
would be the best help.

Scott