 CAD / 16907
Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
Bright purple is probably the purple they've settled on to minimise the
colour issues (in quite a few sets this year).

Tim

I wonder why that color is called Bright Purple? On Bricklink and elsewhere,
it's called Dark Pink. It don't look purple at all.
What's the diff between pink and purple?
Pink = Red + White.
Purple = Red + Blue.

The pinks and purples seems to have the most disagreement regarding their names,
both in and outside the LEGO world.
I have called most of the "berry" names.
Example: 124: Raspberry.