 CAD / 16902
Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:20:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
Comparing this list to the LDConfig on my machine, there are three new
colors:

221 Bright Purple
294 Phosphorous Green
312 Medium Nougat

Phosphorous Green is Glow-in-the-Dark.  It's already noted in the Peeron color
chart (far right column for 50 Phosphorous White), but there are at least two
distinct GitD colors (noted as opaque and translucent in Bricklink), and I
couldn't tell you which one is supposed to be Phos-White or Phos-Green.  The
other two are definitely not listed by those numbers at present, though.