 CAD / 16901
16900  |  16902
Subject:
What's going on with 59443.dat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:00:07 GMT

What’s going on with 59443.dat? This is the Technic inline axle joiner, the one which has NO circumferential ridges to fit with the drive ring but instead is smooth to match with the other angle connectors. There used to be two different versions of this file in the parts tracker. 6538c was based on the old part but just had the ridges removed. 59443 was bigger in diameter to match the other angle connectors. See Philo’s picture:

I’ve just pulled up one of my models though and I see now that even though I use 59443.dat, it doesn’t line up with the other angle connectors. How do I get the right part?

Eric Albrect