 CAD / 16911
Re: LEGO's Internal colour palette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
Pretty sure that medium nougat is the middle-eastern skintone from Indiana
Jones sets.

Makes sense.  That did look like it was a fairly new color, though the first
instance I can recall of that color was the natives from the Indiana Jones
graveyard set (the one with the new motorcycle fairing)

Bright purple is probably the purple they've settled on to minimise the
colour issues (in quite a few sets this year).

The what now?  Which sets would these be?  Because the only purple parts I've
seen of late are from four of the new Toy Story sets, and one of the two new
Space Police 3 sets.  And those parts are definitely dark-purple like the Knight
Bus sets.