 CAD / 16917
Re: Lego City Policeman and LdrDat2Dxf utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:51:06 GMT

It looks like the original author of these programs is Rolf Redford. I was
thinking of adding some download links on my website to these utilities now that
I've finally tracked them down.

Does anyone have any contact details for Rolf?

Interesting, I somehow missed the announcement of this tool. Did you try Rolf's
Lugnet email address? (see http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=6069).
Otherwise the homepage is still available through Google cache:
http://google.com/search?q=cache:uq13LesKqmUJ:xxcoder.hostrocket.com/ldrdat2.htm+http://xxcoder.hostrocket.com/ldrdat2.htm&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Philo