 CAD / 16915
16914  |  16916
Subject:
Lego City Policeman and LdrDat2Dxf utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:03:06 GMT

Hi everyone,

I've started putting a website together with Lego models in various formats.
My latest addition is a Lego Policeman. See following link for details:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/models/policeman.html

I've tried to provide a number of different model format downloads including
3ds, obj, dxf, lightwave, povray and ldraw. To create the DXF files I used a
program called LdrDat2Dxf. I also found a similar utility called LdrDat2Obj.
The download link on the Ldraw site only contains the LdrDat2Obj utility, and
the homepage link is broken -
http://www.ldraw.org/Downloads-req-viewdownload-cid-6.html

It looks like the original author of these programs is Rolf Redford. I was
thinking of adding some download links on my website to these utilities now that
I've finally tracked them down.

Does anyone have any contact details for Rolf?

Thanks in advance

Reuben
reuben@pearse.co.uk